I’m a pretty big fan of sticking to my budget and saving money. These apps are very easy to use, and you can get cash back on things that you would normally buy anyways!
- Ibotta– this app is very easy to use. Download it, set up an account, unlock “deals” (coupons), then go grocery shopping! After you shop scan your receipt and you’ll get money back. Once you reach $20 you can cash out into a PayPal account or in the form of gift cards.
- Walmart app– this one is, obviously, Walmart specific. One you’re done shopping scan your receipt and if they find a lower price on the items anywhere else then they’ll pay you back the difference.
- Checkout 51– It works the same way as Ibotta, but it usually has a different variety of products so I make sure to use both.
- Retail Me Not– the app works a little different from the others. You type in the store name, find a coupon that you’d like to use, then either type in the code online for the deal, or have the cashier scan the coupon on your phone.
- Swagbucks– my favorite! You get paid for taking surveys, watching videos, and shopping. You can get this in app form, but I usually do most of it from a desktop where there are more options to earn points.
- GoodRx– Type your location and prescription drug name into the app and it will tell you the cheapest pharmacy in town to get it from.
What are some of your favorite ways to save money?