When I was creating my baby registry I got so distracted with all of the cute clothes, books, and toys that I completely forgot about bath time! Baby hygiene is pretty important so don’t forget to add these 8 items to your registry.
*This post may contain affiliate links, but every link leads you to products that I have used and love! Read the full disclosure here.*
1. Wash Cloths– I love the fun colors and these ones even come with a soft bath toy!
2. Towels -The animal hooded ones help the towel stay on the baby and keeps them warm, and the animal ones are so fun!
3. Shampoo– I like to buy the bundles because it’s cheaper in the long run and it’s nice to have a full set on hand.
4.Infant Tub -This one worked great until our son was big enough for the kitchen sink, and then later the big tub.
5. Toys– These little turtles are adorable! They are perfect size for my baby to grab and they float. Read this post on how to prevent mold in baby toys.
6. Spout Cover– I was a little hesitant at first to buy this, but I’m so glad that I did once my baby was big enough to be in the big tub. He slides and bangs his head on the water spout often and this protects him from any harm.
7.Color Tablets– these tablets safely change the water color with no risk of staining the tub.
8. Bubble Bath– What kid ( and adult) doesn’t love a bubble bath!
Bath time isn’t too complicated, but this short list of items has made it a lot easier and tons of fun!