I don’t mess around when it comes to car safety for my baby. We also travel a lot so it’s important for us to have a safe car seat and accessories to make our travel go a little smoother. Here are our favorites to add to your registry:
*This post may contain affiliate links, but every link leads you to products that I have used and love! Read the full disclosure here.*
- Mirror– We love this backseat mirror for the car. It’s so nice being able to look in the rear view mirror and see what baby’s up to while rear facing.
- Car seat– This one is kind of self-explanatory but we loved this infant car seat combo and this car seat was worth the investment.
- Car seat protector– This awesome seat protector goes underneath the baby car seat and protects the car seat from scratches, tears, and dirty feet. It also has a handy pocket to store things!
- Toys– Any toy will do, but driving is a lot easier when the baby is entertained and not screaming.
- Blanket– for those cold winter months I like to keep an extra blanket in the car in case we end up stranded. It also works great as a spit up rag or changing pad when I’m in a pinch.
- Snacks– Snacks are a must for longer outings. It’s crazy how much a growing baby can eat in a day!
- Sun Shades– I love this one because it doesn’t require suction cups.
It’s a pretty short list, but each of these items has made a world of difference in our travels! Having a fully stocked diaper bag can also be very helpful. You can read about how to create on here.
What are some of your must haves for the car?